Question about Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
This spring is behind the cartridge dock. If you look carefully the placky part holding the hole caboodles is snapped but it don't worry me as it's out of service now anyways, it's also a X1160 but the gut's are more than likely the same if that's not the spring in question there are a few other springs but not likely to effect the print error?
hold on let's just take a few more snaps and put them under the most likely one...
on second thoughts ignore all that it maybe the one attach
this spring isn't attached but you should see where it hooks up to, on the left of the highlighted part of the pic. ( the printer has been dismantled so it's not shown with all the exact parts but you should be able to distinguish from what is shown hopefully)
this one is in the middle of the machine to the left of the PCB (yes or nay)
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
You could try www.fixyourownprinter.com
Type in the field your printer make model and go to Forums
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2014 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Leading cause of paper jams is debris/foreign objects
that accidentally fell into the paper feed area.
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 06, 2011 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 24, 2011 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 27, 2009 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 19, 2007 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
295 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!