Question about Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Are you going to connect your PS3 wired to your router or wireless?
1. check first if ps3 is working behind rca modem.
2. then connect a pc directly to your linksys router
3. open configuration page of linksys by typing your gateway on your browser. (usually it is by default 192.168.1.1)
4. go to applications and gaming tab
5. you'll find there port forwarding..key in your number there
> i guess your numbers are like 88 and 3764 (something like that)
6. if your trying to connect your playstation wirelessly, you need to know your wireless security (if your router is secured).
> go to wireless tab and look for wireless security
> get your key
7. go back to playstation and try to view your wireless network
> connect and type in your key
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jul 22, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Jul 21, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Apr 28, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Apr 22, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Mar 30, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Nov 22, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 31, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jan 31, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
384 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!