Question about iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
1. Open up your My Computer Icon to show your drives installed on your computer and take note which ones are installed. Leave this window open.
2. Connect your ILO device and wait for the two additional movable disk drive to appear in your My Computer window (ex:
removable disk drive [E:], removable disk drive [F:])
3. Right click the first drive that appears (ex: [e:] if the removable drives show as [e:] and [f:]) and select format
4. Click "start" on the format window
5. Disregard the warning notice that pops up
6. Once that is complete retransfer all of your music and then
your device should function properly.
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2009 | RCA Lyra RD1090 MP3 Player
May 15, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Jun 08, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Feb 11, 2007 | RCA M200 (256 MB) MP3 Player
May 31, 2014 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: