Question about iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
1. Open up your My Computer Icon to show your drives installed on your computer and take note which ones are installed. Leave this window open.
2. Connect your ILO device and wait for the two additional movable disk drive to appear in your My Computer window (ex:
removable disk drive [E:], removable disk drive [F:])
3. Right click the first drive that appears (ex: [e:] if the removable drives show as [e:] and [f:]) and select format
4. Click "start" on the format window
5. Disregard the warning notice that pops up
6. Once that is complete retransfer all of your music and then
your device should function properly.
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2009 | RCA Lyra RD1090 MP3 Player
May 15, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Jun 08, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Feb 11, 2007 | RCA M200 (256 MB) MP3 Player
May 31, 2014 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: