I was trying to put movies on the mp4 and i used my black berry usb cord and the blackberry media manager and it worked,however i started to get (removable disk G,and removable disk H on my computer like I had two devices hooked up?) then the mp4 just stopped playing and a blue screen appeared with the words usb disk. I put in the disk it came with and nothing happened could u please give me some advice!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
how you can upload music to your divice if you have i tunes and want them on your mp3/mp4 this device is not user friendly. 1. plug into your usb conection port
2. click on "my computer" 3. double click on "removable disk (F:). you should make a make a new folder for your music. 4. Open Itunes or what ever you use to listen to mp3's on your PC. 5. Drag song to "new folder" and any other songs you want to have 6. Drag your new folder into "Removable Disk (F:) window. which is your mp3/mp4
What windows version are you suing?? Try going to device manager and look for a root hub there or any usb device that has a exclamation mark then right click on it select update driver and let the wizard search for the driver.
Did the device came with a CD? If yes, install the driver from the CD to your computer, so that way the MP4 will be recognize by the PC.
Once you see the MP4 showing on your PC, right click on your mouse and go to format. On file format you should you should see FAT or FAT 32, try FAT32.
i bought one to from there and i live in scotland all you do is open up the folder and drag the music and put it in and it works as i tryied it over there but when i got home tryed to plug it in and it say it doesnt have a driver thats why mine doesn't work do you have any ideas
Problem: Infitek MP4 player is recognized by Vista and Windows XP but when you try to put files on it, error pops up.
Solution: The MP4 needs to be reformatted to FAT32 file system, here is howto do it:
1) Connect USB cable to PC
2) Connect Infitek to cable.
3) An AutoPlay window will pop up on your PC. Select "Open folders to view files using Windows Explorer"
4) On the left of the explorer window the following will be seen "Removable Disk (?:)" (? can be any letter in the alphabet, most likely E-K)
5) Right click on "Removable Disk (?:)" with your mouse and select "Format"
6) "Format Removable Disk (?:)" window will appear, select FAT32 from the FIle system Combo box and select Quick Format from the Format options and click on START
You may need to format the MP4 more than once, it did not work for mr the first time.
7) After you receive a message, Format completed successfully you can drag and drop any files to the "Removable Disk (?:)" which is the MP4 player storage area.
8) Disconnect the cable, turn on the MP4, if at main menu use the >>| key to get to the Music, Click MENU key to get to the first song, click >|| to play song.
I used .WMA files (Windows Media Player) songs. They seemed to work ok