Question about Xerox DocuMate 272 Path-Through Scanner
If those rollers are turning, and not feeding even after cleaning they simply need replaced. they can get so slick that no ammount of cleaning will help.
Thats what is sounds like.
Like trying to drive a car on ice. No traction.
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Scanners
May 06, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
Feb 24, 2010 | Kodak I60, 25ppm, ADF 8.5x14: Feed Module...
May 26, 2009 | HP Scanjet 8350 Flatbed Scanner
Aug 23, 2008 | Ricoh IS450DE Flatbed Scanner
Dec 07, 2007 | Xerox DOCUMATE 510 Flatbed Scanner
Dec 05, 2007 | Xerox DocuMate 252 Path-Through Scanner
Dec 03, 2007 | HP 5590 ScanJet Flatbed Scanner
559 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: