Question about HP LaserJet 3330 All-In-One Printer
Perform the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Remove and replace the power cord from the unit.
2. Wait approximately 35 seconds for the scanning assembly to "walk out" and then quickly remove the plug again.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2, three to four times until the head moves approximately 1 inch away from its normal resting place.
4. Replace the plug and let the product fully finish the boot cycle
5. Please ensure that the current firmware update (20021018W) is installed. You can download and install the same from the link given below:
Posted on Jan 24, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
To Fix (error 79) you need to
follow the steps below:
Download (Error 79) Repair Tool
Click the "Scan" button
Click 'Fix All' and you're done!
Windows 7, Vista, XP
Download Size: 1.5MB
Requirements: 300 MHz Processor, 256 MB Ram, 22 MB HDD
79 Error Code is caused in one way or another by misconfigured system files
in your windows operating system.
So, If you got 79 Error then We strongly recommend that you Download (Error 79) Repair Tool.
This article contains information that shows you how to fix your windows 79 error both (manually) and (automatically) , In addition, this article will help you troubleshoot some common error messages related to 79 error code that you may receive.
Nov 14, 2012 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 25, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3330 All-In-One Printer
Feb 05, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3330 All-In-One Printer
Jan 27, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3330 All-In-One Printer
Jan 11, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3330 All-In-One Printer
Apr 24, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3330 All-In-One Printer
Jan 21, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3330 All-In-One Printer
Jan 29, 2014 | HP LaserJet 3330 All-In-One Printer
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: