Question about OKI C7350hdn Led Printer
I have replaced the black drum twice but the message to replace the drum will not reset. The red light is on also. Please help.
SOURCE: replace drum
1.Power off the printer.
2.Open the top cover.
3.Press and hold the gray oval button on the operator panel below the indicator lights
4.While continuing to hold down the button, power on the printer.
5.The lights on the front panel will flash twice, then release the button.
The drum counter should now be reset. End of procedure.
Posted on Nov 20, 2007
SOURCE: K image drum
The K drum sensor is probably covered with toner residue.
First clean out excess toner spill and see if you can clean the sensor , which should be an opening on the right side wall directly across the K drum. Use a cottonswab with alcohol.
If the sensor is bad, you should have a tech look at it, The sensor board is held in with14 springs!
Please remember to rate Techs who assist you for free :)
Posted on Oct 07, 2008
On the printer press the menu button until you reach MAINT.Then press the item + button until you reach DRUM CT RESET. Then press select.YOUR DONE
Posted on Oct 30, 2009
I have used over 25 of these printers and retired 2 of them for this reason. Try compressed air and clean very well. If it does not work order an new rebuilt one from comp usa for less than the cost of a 1 5000 count ink refill and keep all of your current insides as replacement parts.
Posted on Feb 24, 2010
1.Press Menu = printer displays "Paper Menu"
2.Press Next 4x = printer displays "System Menu"
3.Press Select 1x = printer displays "Factory Defaults"
4.Press Next 7x = printer displays "Reset Toner Life"
5.Press Select 1x = printer displays "Resetting Toner Page Count"
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
SOURCE: reset drum life on oki c5500n
1) Power on printer while holding both the + & - buttons simultaneously; release when "Okiuser" is displayed.
2) Press + or - until "Engine Diag" Mode is displayed; press Enter and Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx will be displayed
3) Press and hold both Enter & On-line simultaneously until Eng Diag Level3 is displayed
4) Press + or - until Local Parameter Set is displayed; release and press Enter
5) Press + or - until it displays Factory Mode; if it displays Factory Mode Twice with an asterisk next to one then it is in Factory Mode; Press Enter, Press + or - until it displays Factory Mode & Shipping Mode on the display; then press and hold On-line & Cancel simultaneously; when it stops blinking an asterisk should be displayed next to Shipping Mode, which becomes the default mode.
6) Power printer off then on to complete the procedure.
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2016 | Dell 5210n Laser Printer
Jan 15, 2013 | OKI C5500n Printer
Jul 31, 2011 | Canon imageRUNNER C5180 Color Copier
Jan 20, 2011 | Minolta bizhub 250 Black and White Copier
May 11, 2010 | Sharp AL 1631 Copier
Oct 20, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2840 All-In-One Printer
Jun 10, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 6120/YN Laser Printer
Jun 08, 2009 | OKI C5400 Laser Printer
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: