Question about Nokia 6600
I have a nokia 6600 accidently a small IC near the key pad connecter with the main circuit plate got scratched resulting in a loss of working of many keys but the dial, cancel and joy stick worked perfectly.recently my phone got infected as the blue tooth was on and started sending messaging on its own and stopped responding and even i was unable to switch it off so i had to take out the battery to switch it off . Now when i inserted the battery again and tried to switch it on it didnt respond only the keypad lights for a few seconds when it is attached to the charger,and nothing else i visited the nokia service center they replied that it is useless now because the IC is scratched then how could i be using the phone for nearly one year after the IC got scratched.They say its only by chance it was working. Any help for me
The battery might be to dried up that it can't provide much power for you're phone and it did not react to the charger,shock your battery or better yet change it.. the keypad ic can also be replaced if you know where to look..
Posted on Jan 27, 2008
It may sound funny,, but keep your phone in sunlight for a whole day........ I personally had that experience with my 6630,, may be just a chance,but it worked..
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2011 | Nokia 6600
Sep 18, 2010 | Nokia N91 Cellular Phone
Jul 28, 2010 | Nokia 6070 Cellular Phone
Mar 07, 2009 | Nokia 6600
Dec 07, 2007 | Nokia 6600
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!