Question about Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps ABC Stroller
The battery compartment should be under the house part ( it should snap out and be located on the bottom)
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Can you tell me what kind of activity center you have?
Posted on Jan 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2014 | Baby Strollers
Aug 12, 2012 | Eddie Bauer All Terrain Stroller with Car...
Oct 04, 2010 | Chicco Baby Strollers
Apr 30, 2010 | Chicco Cortina - Race Standard Stroller
Mar 13, 2009 | Baby Trend Snap N Go 1308 Stroller Frame
1. Remove the truck from the Exersaucer. The base has four tabs that need to be slightly deflected to remove the base.
2. Turn the base over and remove the four screws holding the truck to the base. Remove the truck from the base.
3. Using a utility knife and following the seam in the plastic, make a slice down the center of the windshield decal and the back window decal.
4. Using a #1 Phillips head screwdriver, poke a hole in the decals of the front and rear driver's side windows. The hole is to be located halfway down the window, and an 1/8" (3mm) from the back or rear of the window respectively. In each hole, there is a Phillips head screw to be removed.
5. Remove the screw in each wheel on the driver's side.
6. Separate the two halves of the truck body, remove the center assembly. It may be stuck due to the glue on the side window decals. The yellow and red lights can be pushed out from the outside of the truck.
7. Locating the circuit board you can see the three batteries under retainers.
8. Remove the four screws holding the circuit board to the center assembly.
9. Bend up two tabs on the battery retainers and push the batteries out of the retainers.
10. Replace the batteries.
11. Reassemble in reverse order.
Jan 09, 2009 | Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps ABC Stroller
Jun 26, 2008 | Graco LeisureSport 7420 Jogger
Nov 11, 2007 | Zooper Boogie Jogger
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: