- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Connect your device to the computer
2. Make a backup of your addresses and favorites if you wish
3. In File Explorer, right click on the device (removable drive) >> Format
4. Start the Desktop
5. Go to My Mio >> Reinstall the software
6. Go to My Mio >> Recover Keys
7. You can now reinstall the maps from the Maps tab. If you downloaded a map update, make sure to use the downloaded file.
8. Go to My Mio / Voice Transfer and re-install the voice files
While you reset the device by pressing the little button on the bottom with the stylus, Hold "UP" on the direction pad. Keep holding for about 30 seconds. You should then be prompted to do restore it to factory settings.
Let me know if this doesn't work, and we'll go from there, Simon