Question about Kolcraft Cuddle ''n Care 18285 Bassinet

1 Answer

Casters/wheels Hi there, I bought this bassinet used and although in excellent shape and rarely used they don't have the wheels for it. Any idea where I can find this part and where an instruction manual can be downloaded? thanks in advance!

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.

  • Expert
  • 58 Answers
Re: casters/wheels

Most casters and wheels fit into standard size catagories. Meaning that there are only so many different ones available and so the manufacturer will choose from a few that are available to general industry.

Here is a link to the instructions

Here is a link to where you may find some acceptable casters.

McMaster-Carr Then search for caster.

You could also try your local hardware store or Kolcraft.

Posted on Jan 29, 2008

Add Your Answer

0 characters

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


3 Points

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Need replace a wheel

Home Depot sells casters (wheels),, pull one off and take it with you .
that way you'll find a match... the caster will problably have a post going into the leg. just pull it down to remove.. Good luck.. Geoff

Mar 09, 2012 | Delta Portable Baby Bassinet

2 Answers

Eddie Bauer Musical Rocking bassinet # 10330

Pain in the **** to find parts for. If you need parts I will sell you some of mine off of my bassinet

Jan 03, 2010 | Eddie Bauer Musical Rocking Bassinet...

2 Answers

Purchased Simplicity 4 in 1 Crib, but parts were missing for the Turndle Drawer. Tried calling the 1-800 number, but not a working #. Need the four casters for the Trundle Drawer. Please let me know if...

I don't have a solution for you, but a warning. Simplicity cribs have been recalled due to potential entrapment and choking. Google "Simplicity recalls" and see if your crib has been recalled. Hope this helps!

Sep 20, 2009 | Simplicity for Children 4-in-1 Convertible...

1 Answer

Need replacement casters for a jenny lind crib, where can I buy them?

We carry a variety of replacement casters- check out our selection here: or call us at 800.205.9642 or 800.772.1041 for direct ordering assistance.

Sep 16, 2009 | Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib

1 Answer

Wheels missing on luv crib

I just got the wheels out of my crib since I think they pose danger to my toddler, who may want to move it (there are no brakes on them). Want them?

Apr 06, 2009 | Delta Luv Jasmine 4852 Crib

1 Answer

I need a part for a simplicity bassinet(a wheel)

First, I would be very cautious. Several of these cribs were recalled. You can check the Consumer Products Safety Commission to see if your crib was involved.

Secondly, this company went out of business and I was unable to contact anyone about ordering parts or manuals. Unfortunately the new company that bought them, isn't taking responsiblity for any Products from the original Manufacturer.

Note, the website phone number and email are non working.

However, I did get a number to a person at the Blackstreet Captial Partners, who help in the purchase of the company. This is the communcations dept. Ask for Don Meyer 202-898-0995.

You can also try taking the wheel to your Home Depot or Ace Hardware or store like this. They may have something else that will work for you.

Feb 27, 2009 | Simplicity for Children 4-in-1 Convertible...

1 Answer

Aspen 4 in 1 bed casters

Okay, this is how I solved the problem.  There is a small "wrench"-looking thing that comes with the crib and the trundle drawer.  You have to take the wrench and put it around the rod between the wheel and the leg cover on the crib (where you inserted the caster).  You have to pry between the wheel and the leg cover and it pops off. 
Three of mine came right off, the fourth one took some "mmmmph" to it (and about 3 minutes -- a major pain in the booty).
Hope this works for you.

Jan 24, 2009 | Simplicity for Children Aspen 4-in-1...

2 Answers

Looking for replacement wheels

We also had the wheel of our mini co-sleep bassinet break due to improper shipping. You can buy the 40-mm caster with a stem and brake at most hardware stores (we found one at True Value). They come with and without the brake. We found them with the brake at Home Depot but the size was wrong, and it took a little looking around to find a place that carries just the right thing. It costs about $7.00 to buy a pair of new casters. We ended up getting a replacement wheel without the brake.

Sep 09, 2008 | Arms Reach Mini Co-Sleeper Crib

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kolcraft Cuddle ''n Care  18285 Bassinet Logo

Related Topics:

183 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kolcraft Cribs, Cradles & Bassinets Experts

tina gallow

Level 2 Expert

123 Answers


Level 3 Expert

3018 Answers

Jennifer Rock
Jennifer Rock

Level 2 Expert

105 Answers

Are you a Kolcraft Crib, Cradle and Bassinet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides