Question about LaCie 2-Port eSATA 3Gb/s PCI Express Host Card SATA Hard Drive
THE DISK MOUNTS BUT WHEN ATTEMPTS ARE MADE TO ACCESS IT THE COMPUTER HANGS AND REQUIRES RESETING. I HAVE TRIED VARIOUS FIXES SO FAR AND NOTHING HAS WORKED. I AM RUNNING WINDOWS ME OS. THIS IS THE THIRD SUCH DISK I HAVE RECIEVED FROM LACIE AND THE SAME PROBLEM IS EVIDENT WITH ALL. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG. PLEASE CAN U ADVISE.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2011 | LaCie Big Disk (300990U) (LAC300990U) 600...
Your problem could be any one of these issues:
1. Faulty USB port on PC: Try a different computer or laptop
2. Faulty USB cable: Try a different Cable
3. Corrupt memory: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
4. Faulty connections on main circuit inside the hard drive: Physical Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
5. Faulty controller chip (worst case scenario) : Direct flash memory read required by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
Hope this helps and that it is 1 or 2 as 3, 4 and 5 will cost you money.
Dec 31, 2010 | LaCie 500GB USB 2.0 7200 RPM 8MB 500 GB...
Sep 08, 2017 | LaCie 301294U 1TB Big Disk Extreme + with...
Jul 08, 2010 | LaCie Big Disk Extreme 500 GB Hard Drive
Aug 21, 2009 | LaCie Big Disk External USB 2.0 1TB Hard...
Nov 09, 2008 | LaCie Big Disk Extreme with Triple...
Mar 26, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 18, 2018 | GE Computers & Internet
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: