Hello. I'm trying to dub a tape from my camcorder onto a VHS tape and my camcorder instructions say to change the input selector on my VCR to Line. I can't find this anywhere on the Magnavox MWD2205 unit. Can you help me? Thanks.
I have this same unit and it looks like the answer is on page 14
of the manual. If you don't have the manual and want a copy of
page 14 e-mail me at email@example.com and put PLEASE SEND PAGE 14 OF MANUAL in the subject line of
the e-mail. Capitalize the subject line so that it gets my
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
A vcr or dvd-recorder only reads the input signal. It does not care where it is coming from, only that it is there. You would have to run it through the vcr or dvdr for it to read the signal, or copy it to your computer and burn it to dvd.
Connect with RCA cable to RCA jacks\plugs::
output [player] audio to INPUT [recorder] OUTPUT [player] Video to INPUT [recorder]
Place blank tape in RECORDER, Tape that you want to record from into PLAYER.Press Record [recorder machine], wait one second, press PAUSE.( thats to give record tape "breathing" space.) Set up your player tape to start playing. When you know what you want to record, press PAUSE again to begining recording. Press PAUSE after the recorded section to install 2nd tape, etc. etc.
NOTE:: some VCRs use PAUSE 2nd time to release and continue recording, while some machines you must press RECORD button again to release PAUSE. you must expirement before begining your project.
1. Insert a blank DVD disc in the DVD deck and close the disc tray. 2. Insert the VHS video tape you wish to copy into the VCR deck. 3. Find the place on the VHS tape from which you want to start dubbing using the PLAY, FF, REW and PAUSE functions. For best results, pause playback at the point from which you want to record. 4. Press the DUBBING button on the Remote Control or DUB on the front panel. The Dubbing menu appears. 5. Use the arrow keys to select the desired Record Mode: EP, LP, SP or XP. 6. Select [Dubbing] then press ENTER or DUBBING to start copying. 7. To stop dubbing at any other time, press STOP (x). Dubbing will stop automatically when the VHS tape ends.
from the manual:
turn on tv & set to video input mode. REMOVE erase protection tab from tape. Load tape & DVD. THEN ON YOUR REMOTE:
1. press DVD (DVD indicator lights up).
2. Press REC MODE/SPEED & choose your speed.
3. Press VCR (VCR indicator lights up)
4. press DUBBING
5. select YES
6. to stop dubbing, press STOP
Yes you can! The most important step when dubbing from 8 millimeter to VHS, is setting the VCR that the unit is being hooked to, to the Auxiliary Mode. We suggest consulting the operator manual for your VCR for the instructions on how to set that.
1. Using the A/V Cables provided, connect the proper end of the cable to the Camcorder where labeled A/V Jack
2. Connect the other end to the A/V inputs on the VCR. (Location of A/V jacks may vary by model)
3. You must activate the video mode on your VCR. Look for a button labeled: TV/VIDEO, INPUT, SOURCE, LINE IN, LINE 1, etc. (For more information, consult the User Manual for the VCR.)
4. Once you are able to view the camcorder playback on your television, press Record on the VCR and play on the Camcorder.