Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3

1 Answer

How to access with indian sim

I hav motorazor v3 my uncle buy it from ney york,now in india when i m inserting a indian sim,phone is giving error "contact service provider" now how can i solve this problem? one more thing that T -mobile written on welcome screen.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has achieved Level 3.

  • Master
  • 518 Answers

Many v3's can be unlocked at home. You can search the internet for the software, or buy it on Ebay. You'll need the USB cable for the phone.


Posted on Jan 23, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Mobile not supporting indian sim

What is your mobile model?Have you tried the mobile with other Indian sim cards?If you still get the same error then I think your phone is locked with a Saudi Arabian network.You need to unlock it...otherwise it wouldn't accept other networks.You can approach third party unlocking services like and by specifying the mobile make,model,country and network to which the mobile is locked to you will be able to get the unlock service along with free unlock instructions.Once unlocked you will be able to use the phone with Indian sim cards.
If the phone works with other Indian simcards without unlocking then may be there is a problem with the sim card that you are using now.Approach the network provider and get a new sim.

Jun 18, 2013 | Samsung Cell Phones

1 Answer

I got a new Samsung SCH-U470 from New York and I am in India wants to use in my country, how I can covert it into Indian Origin?

Your cell phone may be locked to a particular cell phoneprovider and in this case it needs to be unlocked to use with a different cellphone service provider.To get the security code/restriction code to unlock the cellphone from the current cell phone provider so you can use the SIM card with adifferent phone provider, Please click on this link and follow my instructions:- yourphone provider does not help you then these WEB sites it provides securitycodes for a small price.

Mar 27, 2012 | Samsung SCH-U470 Juke Cellular Phone

1 Answer


you need to buy a universal sim but before you do ask your network provider for your puk code tell them you need it as going abroad.Remember 2 leave feedback thanks

Sep 20, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone

1 Answer

I have purchased samsung sgh-t201g bearing IMEI 01184900162956403. When I insert Indian Sim Card it has shown SIM NOT VALID. plz advise me how to make it operational in India.

Phone can use different type of sim cards as long as it is unlock. Is says SIM NOT VALID it is because it is sim locked to only network provider. This is the best thing to do. I will provide you a link to a website that offers unlocking service for any phones. Here it is pal:
I am sure that it helps you a lot. :-)

Dec 18, 2009 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

I have a nokia 6133 t mobile used in usa but now i want to use the cell phone in indian network. but after putting the indian network sim it asks for restriction code. sugggest me how to get that

the restriction code is used in your nokia since in usa and uk the phone will be locked for the phone to be used for a particular service provider alone. if you want to use a different a sim then you should unlock the phone. please contact your service provider to unlock your phone..according to my best known resources unlocking your phone is not available online for free in india...

Sep 07, 2009 | Nokia 6133 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

How to use india SIM in US mobile

this erroe happens because the phone may be locked 
r else the gsm may not be supporting 
indian gsm and us gsm varies a lot check the gsm

Mar 04, 2009 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone

1 Answer

Motorola v3 unlock code

you gotta pay to get it unlocked.
its only a few bucks...
good luck!

Dec 16, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3

1 Answer

Insert correct sim card

No need of disturbing your self to solve this problem check this site

Nov 15, 2008 | Sony Ericsson W200i Cellular Phone

1 Answer

Contact service provider

What to do if - "Contact Service Provider", "Tampert Alter", "Wait before enter special Code" message is displayed: If after inserting a simcard from a different provider you notice the message "contact service provider" or any of the messages above, you will need to leave your phone on, at that "contact service provider" screen, for 1-3 hours. Just let it sit on the screen and dont touch any buttons during that time. It will then switch to something like "enter subsidy password", and you can then enter your code.

Mar 05, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3

Not finding what you are looking for?
Motorola Mobility RAZR V3 Logo

92 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Motorola Mobility Cell Phones Experts

Virgil Wolter

Level 1 Expert

29 Answers


Level 3 Expert

1216 Answers

Rami Obeid

Level 1 Expert

16 Answers

Are you a Motorola Mobility Cell Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides