Question about Nokia 7610
Full phone formatting on a 7610!
If you encounter situation like below on your 7610,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 7610! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your 7610 phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;
Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 7610 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 7610 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip
Posted on Jan 23, 2008
Phone start-up failed. Contact the retailer.
Posted on May 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2014 | Nokia 7610
Nov 27, 2011 | Nokia 7610
Aug 17, 2011 | Nokia 7610
Apr 28, 2011 | Nokia 7610
Aug 09, 2009 | Nokia 7610
Nov 21, 2008 | Nokia 7610
Oct 08, 2008 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
338 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!