Timex 1440 Sports Aggressor: how to set time and alarm
Please, I need help trying to figure out how to set my watch and take of my alarm that has gone off every day for the past 2 years! I've managed to figure out that it is 5 mins behind, but i want to get that 5 mins back.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
My watch has model number 504-tsk085, labeled Timex 1440 Sports, and Timex provides the incorrect manual for it online. I wrote these instructions after careful experiment:
Upper left button: press to switch to a stopwatch, or...
Press and hold to enter alarm setting mode. Once flashing press again to enter time/date setting mode.
-- you can only do one or the other without exiting the setting
mode (time or alarm set).
- within the setting mode you use the two right side buttons
in obvious ways to set times/dates
Exit setting mode by pressing upper left again
Lower left button: light
Upper right button (when not setting time): reveal date while pressed
Lower right button (when not setting time): reveal alarm time while pressed.
ALSO: WHILE lower right button is pressed you can change alarm
on/off and chime on/off through the four possible settings by
secondarily pressing the upper right button repeatedly.
Thank you for contacting FixYa. <br />
You can find the manual here!<br />
<a href="http://www.timex.com/info/Product_Instruction_Guides_Downloads">http://www.timex.com/info/Product_Instruction_Guides_Downloads</a><br />
You can easily change the time of your Timex watch by following the steps below.
1. With the time and date showing, press the top left button.
2. Press the right top button (this sets seconds).
3. Press the bottom left button. This flashes the hour; press the top right button until you have the correct hour (there is no symbol for am, pm will show if pm).
4. Press the bottom left button, minutes flash. Press the top right button until correct minutes.
5. Press the bottom left button, month flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
6. Press bottom left button, date flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
7. Press bottom left button, day flashes. Press right top button until correct.
8. Press bottom left button, time format flashes (can be set to 24 hour clock). If correct, you're done. Press top left button if you're done (can be pressed at any step if you're finished).
To turn off the chime and alarm: Press bottom left until in the alarm screen. Then press the top right button repeatedly until the CHIME or CH symbol is gone and/or ALARM or ALM to disappear, then press the bottom left button to go back to main time.
On this 1440 watch to cancel the alarm first push the adjust button (bottom right on this watch) this will bring up the alarm time previously set and while still holding the adjust button tap the stop/start button (top right on mine) this should deactivate the alarm
I think you just turned off the alarm. You need to press the MODE button until you are in the alarm mode. (AL or ALARM on screen), then I believe that you just need to click on the upper right hand button (strat/split or stop/reset) repeatedly until the alarm goes back on. Hope this helps.
in order to unset the military time on the watch you must hold down the two top buttons until the the 12 hour format comes back. in order to turn off the alarm you must hold down the two right buttons until they beep..and then the alarm will go off