My g15 not woking properly the volume keys respond but do not alter the volume level also my G keys when set freeze gameplay for 4 to 5 secs then restores have i missed somthing when installing please let me know. ive just relized that the volume bar on lcd has changed from high to low between turning my machine on then off.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Keys sometimes pop out or are accidentally bumped and fall off the keyboard. Here's a little trick to help you put the key back on:
1. Gather all the pieces or parts of the key - normally there are four parts: the key itself, a rubber nipple, and two base hinges.
2. Gently lift the key next to the one that popped out - just remove the key and do not remove the other parts. This is going to be the "reference" key.
3. Observe the assembly of the parts and make note of how they are connected at the base.
4. Replace the base hinges first - compare it to the other key base and make sure the rubber is in the center. The two hinge parts must be connected correctly like the "reference" key. Use a magnifying glass to see the proper assembly - do not alter the connection.
5. Replace the key - align it over where it's suppose to be and sharply snap it into place. You should hear a noticeable clicking sound if all the parts are assembled properly.
6. Test the key.
7. Replace the "reference" key back on.
Have you considered doing a complete recovery of your operational system, I'am suggesting this because of the fact you have to many program conflicts due to device drivers that are not working properly.