Question about Baby Trend Snap-N-Go LX Double Stroller
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2014 | 2006 Suzuki Verona
Feb 01, 2013 | Mitsubishi Cars & Trucks
3. Remove retaining ring. If the bearing inner race remains on wheel hub, grind a section of inner race until approximately 0.020 in (0.5 mm) remains. Remove race with a chisel.
4. Remove wheel bearing with suitable tool.
• Do not remove dust cover unless necessary. • Do not reuse dust cover if removed. 5. Mark relative positions of dust cover and knuckle for proper reassembly. 6. Remove dust cover with a chisel.
• Do not remove wheel hub bolt unless necessary. • Do not reuse wheel hub bolt if removed. 7. Remove wheel hub bolt with a press.
Assembly 1. Press in new wheel studs. Front wheel hub press in either bolt turning or loosening by the torque of 108.5 lb•ft (147 N•m, 15 kg•m) shall not be premissible.
2. Mark new dust cover to match the removed dust cover. 3. Align mark on new dust cover with knuckle. 4. Install new dust cover with suitable tool.
5. Install new wheel bearing with suitable tool. 6. Install front wheel hub assembly with suitable tool.
• Use a new oil seal, and apply grease to seal. • Install oil seal so that it is flush with knuckle. 7. Install new oil seal with SST(0K993 331 016).
Jan 12, 2013 | 2003 Kia Sedona
Oct 14, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 25, 2010 | Toys
Oct 13, 2010 | phil & teds Vibe Stroller
Apr 10, 2010 | Quinny Buzz Three Wheel Stroller
Apr 09, 2010 | 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Aug 24, 2009 | Toyota Solara Cars & Trucks
Aug 02, 2009 | Baby Jogger City Series Single Stroller
Sep 29, 2017 | Baby Trend Snap-N-Go LX Double Stroller
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!