Question about Xerox Phaser 7300DN Laser Printer
The 7300 we have keeps jamming at the fuser, the paper will get 1 inch out of it and there it stays... we have replaced the fuser and the exit senor and have the same problem... is there some where we can get a repair manual or does someone have a print engine test so we can diagnose this problem???? any help would be appricated...
The Printer's Front Panel Displays Jam At Top Cover; Open Top Cover To Clear (A7)
Solution: Fixed! Did not fix. TRY FIRST (Solutions without parts):
1. Unsupported media. - Load supported media and set the media type correctly. 2. Dirty exit rollers. - clean the exit rollers. Paper catching on the duplex guide assembly. - Remove and reinstall the duplex guide assembly. Fuser not fully seated. - Reseat fuser
1. Clean feed rollers and exit rollers only when dust or
debris is visible.
2. Clean the LED assemblies.
3. Check version of print engine and image processor
firmware; as appropriate.
4. Check cleanliness of interior and exterior of printer,
including fans; if necessary, clean (dust or vacuum) these
5. Review proper operation of printer using a customer
file, if possible.
6. Review with customer all work that was performed; also
discuss how to properly care for their printer.
Rev DT: 01 22 2003
Posted on Jan 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2012 | HP LaserJet P3005n Printer
Sep 03, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 6110 Laser Printer
Aug 23, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 7400DN Laser Printer
Mar 30, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 7700DN Laser Printer
Dec 07, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 7300DN Laser Printer
Sep 16, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 7300DN Laser Printer
473 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!