Question about Televison & Video
1. TV turned off
2. Press 'Mute' then '182' then 'Power' buttons on the remote.
You are now in the Adjustment mode
4. Use the 'Channel up'or"Channel dwn' to select the category.
5. Use the 'Volume up or dwn' to enter the category.
note:Some models may not have Category Selection.
6. Use the 'Channel up or dwn' buttons to select item to be adjusted.
7. Write down the old value of the item before changing.
8. Use Volume up and down adjust the value.
9. When you have made all the adjustments you want turn the set off to exit.
Posted on Jan 24, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2016 | Samsung Television Power Supply, TV Model...
May 30, 2016 | Samsung Televison & Video
Dec 03, 2013 | Samsung LN37A450 LCD TV
Jan 07, 2011 | Samsung CXJ1352 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Dec 16, 2009 | Samsung HLR5667W 56" Rear Projection HDTV
Apr 13, 2008 | Samsung LE26R74BDX 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Feb 01, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jun 11, 2006 | Samsung PCJ614RF 61" Rear Projection...
212 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!