Question about Portable Televisions
1. TV turned off
2. Press 'Mute' then '182' then 'Power' buttons on the remote.
You are now in the Adjustment mode
4. Use the 'Channel up'or"Channel dwn' to select the category.
5. Use the 'Volume up or dwn' to enter the category.
note:Some models may not have Category Selection.
6. Use the 'Channel up or dwn' buttons to select item to be adjusted.
7. Write down the old value of the item before changing.
8. Use Volume up and down adjust the value.
9. When you have made all the adjustments you want turn the set off to exit.
Posted on Jan 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2010 | Portable Televisions
Aug 15, 2009 | Tvone TV-207 Television
Apr 14, 2009 | Sony KV-9PT20 9 in. Television
Mar 27, 2009 | Portable Televisions
Dec 25, 2008 | Accurian 16-454 Television
Feb 22, 2008 | Portable Televisions
Sep 03, 2016 | Samsung Series 5 Un40eh5300 40-inch Lcd Tv...
211 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!