Question about Franklin Covey PlanPlus 4.0 for Windows XP (733065300005) for PC
You should be able to install it on both computers, but if you're the one going to be using both, then it will become tedious entering the information into both computers. If you're wanting to make use of one while a family member uses the other, you should be fine; but if your purchase is for a business, you are expected (by law) to purchase the second package, as the software is licensed for an individual.
On the other hand, if you mean a palm-type PC, yes, you can sync your calendar with your palm computer:
System Requirements for PlanPlus for Microsoft Outlook:
· Microsoft Outlook® 2000, 2002 (XP), or 2003
· PC with 400 MHz or higher processor clock speed
· Microsoft Windows® 2000 or XP editions
· 128 MB RAM or higher recommended (64 MB minimum supported; may limit performance and features)
· 120 MB available hard disk space
· CD-ROM or DVD drive
· Super VGA (800x600 or higher resolution) with 256 colors
· Mouse or compatible pointing device
· Computer speakers for multimedia presentation
· Palm OS 4.0 or higher required for synchronization with Palm OS handhelds
· Windows Mobile 5.0 or higher required for synchronization with Pocket PC/Windows Mobile devices (touch screen)
· Tablet PC device required to utilize some digital ink and pen input features in PowerNotes
Posted on Jan 23, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2013 | Microsoft Office Computers & Internet
The Product key is located inside the the package. There is a card on the left side of the case opposite to the disc holder. On the card is a label that shows your product key number.2. Purchased a computer with the MS Word 2010 installedThere should be a disc or a Microsoft Product Identifier card in the box that has the product key. The product manufacturer should have included this in the package. You will find your Product Key in the Certificate of Authenticity.
3. Purchased an Office Product Key CardThe product key is on a label inside the package. If there is no product key, please read the instructions inside. You might need to get your product key from Office.com/getkey
4. Purchased and downloaded OnlineYou will either receive the product key through an email that will be sent to you or it will be shown in the confirmation page when you downloaded the software.
5. You company installed your MS WordContact your system administrator if the software was provided by your company or organization
Oct 01, 2013 | Microsoft Word 2010
Nov 24, 2010 | Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007...
Nov 14, 2010 | AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+, 2.1 GHz...
Oct 19, 2010 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Aug 18, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Apr 22, 2010 | Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007...
Jul 12, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
May 27, 2009 | Sony Acid Music Studio 7 Full Version for...
Nov 29, 2008 | Gateway Computers & Internet
May 15, 2017 | Franklin Covey PlanPlus 4.0 for Windows XP...
Oct 06, 2009 | Franklin Covey PlanPlus 4.0 for Windows XP...
Jun 01, 2009 | Franklin Covey PlanPlus 4.0 for Windows XP...
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: