Question about Ericsson Headsets
I have recently bought a headset with no instructions given and am at a loss of how to use it. I have charged it for 3hrs and when i press the side silver button nothing happens. Can you help or have i bought a duff one?
I had the same problem, called support, they told me battery is defective or too old and doesn't accept the charge. Battery in a headset is hardwired and can't be replaced, so the whole thing is trash :(
Posted on Jul 10, 2007
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
1) Make sure headset is off. 2) Press and hold the answer button until the light flashes green and red. 3) If it only flashes green, press and hold both volume buttons until the light lashes red and green. 4) It is now ready to pair: follow the instructions in the bluetooth menu of your phone. When asked for the passcode enter 0000. 5) All done.
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
To put your headset in paring mode, first turn it off. Then, press and hold the PWR/END button until the indicator led is solid lit (some 5 seconds). Now, make your phone's bluetooth software to search for devices. Select 'LG HBM-730' from the list. If a passkey (or PIN, or pairing code) is requested, enter '0000' (four zeros).
Hope it works for you
Hope it works for you.
Posted on May 08, 2010
As of 2012: the button to hold is POWER.
1. make sure HS-905BT is off (hold Power till the blue light goes off, you hear descending sequence of tones)
2. hold Power to turn on (ascending tones, blue LED on) + KEEP holding Power till the blue LED flashes twice and you hear a double-beep. Device is ready for pairing.
Posted on Oct 12, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Sony-Ericsson HBH608...
Sep 14, 2010 | Sony Ericsson HBH-PV705 Headset
Aug 18, 2010 | Sony Ericsson VH300 Bluetooth Mono...
Nov 18, 2009 | Sony Ericsson Mobile Bluetooth Car Kit...
Jan 03, 2009 | Sony Ericsson Sony-Ericsson HBH608...
Oct 18, 2008 | Sony -Ericsson OEM HCB-300 Bluetooth...
Sep 11, 2008 | Samsung WEP200 Headset
Sep 07, 2007 | Sony Ericsson Universal Bluetooth...
Feb 24, 2007 | Sony Ericsson Universal Bluetooth...
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: