- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It probably is the digitizer.
If the screen was just cracked but the touch was responding, you could fix this (or at least stabilize the glass) by:
1. Glueing the cracks with superglue
2. Flaking off excess glue with a plastic knife
3. Polishing the screen with toothpaste or Brasso
...but if the digitizer is broken this won't fix that.