Question about Canon i80 InkJet Printer
I washed the waste ink absorbers in water untill there was no more ink. I then dried them for a week in dust free invironment. (this is because I could not find any spare absorber in Zambia) Replaced them, but I still get the same message,"Wastre ink Absorber is Full." Is there a way to RESERT this Printer? Please help.
1. Disconnect printer power cord
2. Open the printer cover
3. Press and holding power button connect power cord
4. Close cover and release power button (you are now in service mode)
5. Download and use to reset this tool
6. Unzip and remove read-only attributes from files Pattern.prn and EEPROMData.prn
7. If it did not recognize the printer on usb port - you must enter the port mannually (ex. USB017), info taken on printer properties.
8. VOTE as FixYa!!!!!!
Posted on Jan 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Jun 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Nov 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 06, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 13, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
659 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: