Question about Canon i80 InkJet Printer
I washed the waste ink absorbers in water untill there was no more ink. I then dried them for a week in dust free invironment. (this is because I could not find any spare absorber in Zambia) Replaced them, but I still get the same message,"Wastre ink Absorber is Full." Is there a way to RESERT this Printer? Please help.
1. Disconnect printer power cord
2. Open the printer cover
3. Press and holding power button connect power cord
4. Close cover and release power button (you are now in service mode)
5. Download and use to reset this tool
6. Unzip and remove read-only attributes from files Pattern.prn and EEPROMData.prn
7. If it did not recognize the printer on usb port - you must enter the port mannually (ex. USB017), info taken on printer properties.
8. VOTE as FixYa!!!!!!
Posted on Jan 22, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Nov 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 06, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 13, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
676 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: