Question about GE 25942GE2 Cordless Phone System
I have after many hours found the solution. (Well one that worked for me). I have a Uniden Elite 8855 + 8805 additional handsets. What you have to do is:
1. Go to your base unit.
2. Put your flip phone in the cradle.
3. Press down and hold down (AT ALL TIMES) the end (find hs) button.
4. Whilst holding down this button, take the power plug out of the wall.
5. Whilst still holding down the end (find hs) button, plug the power back in.
6. When you hear a beep from the base unit system.
7. Let go of the end (find hs) button.
8. Your phone memory should be cleared now and you are ready to repeat the process of registering your base and additional handsets.
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Registering a Handset
If you see a "not registered" message on a handset, you must register it to a base before using it.
1. On the base, open the menu and select "Register Handset"
2. On the handset, press and hold POUND (#) until the handset display says "Handset Registering" (about 2 seconds).
3. Wait until the handset display says "Registration Complete" (about 30 seconds), then pick up the handset and press eND/CleaR.
# If you don't hear a dial tone or the display says "Registration Failed" charge the battery completely, then try again.
May 12, 2016 | Uniden Lands Phones
Jul 23, 2015 | Vtech Lands Phones
Feb 19, 2015 | Uniden Lands Phones
Oct 02, 2014 | Vtech Accessory Handset with Caller ID for...
Feb 05, 2011 | Panasonic KX TG4021 Cordless Phone
Jul 27, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Feb 17, 2010 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Mar 27, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Feb 10, 2009 | Uniden TRU9480 Cordless Telephone
Jun 26, 2006 | Uniden TRU8885-2 Cordless Phone
332 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: