Question about Canon Sure Shot 80U 35mm Point and Shoot Camera
CANNOT SET DATE AND TIME
1. With power off, press the MODE button to select the DATE mode.
2. Press the zoom out (three trees) button for more than two seconds to enter the date/time set mode.
3. Press the zoom out (three trees) button to select year, month, day, hour, or minute (selected number will flash).
4. Use the zoom in (one tree) button to advance the number.
5. Repeat steps 3. and 4. to set each value.
6. Press the zoom out (three trees) button until the colon (in the hours:minutes) is flashing. When the colon stops flashing, date and time setting is completed.
7. Press the MODE button and the power will switch off.
Posted on Apr 16, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2012 | Cannon B91 Wraith Cameras
Dec 23, 2011 | Canon Cameras
Aug 31, 2011 | Cannon Cameras
Mar 09, 2011 | Canon PowerShot A480 Digital Camera
Apr 04, 2010 | Canon Sure Shot 115u II Date 35mm Film...
Aug 01, 2008 | Cameras
Jan 28, 2008 | Canon Sure Shot 80U 35mm Point and Shoot...
Nov 07, 2007 | Canon Sure Shot 80U 35mm Point and Shoot...
Sep 10, 2007 | Canon Sure Shot 80U 35mm Point and Shoot...
272 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: