Question about SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
In my music options screen the menu will not stop scrolling up i cant get it to stop on a menu item that i would like to choose.
Copy and paste the following link into your web browser address bar, and then click Go or hit your Enter key. When prompted, choose the option to Save the file to your Desktop.
Once you have downloaded the file, please follow these instructions.
1) Double click on My Computer so that you can see it on your screen.
2) Turn the player off.
3) On the top of the player is a Hold switch, move it to the right (toward the headphone jack) so you see Orange.
4) On the left hand side of the player is a Record button, press and hold it while connecting the player to the computer. Continue holding the Record button until you see a new icon under My Computer called 16MB FORMAT. Once you see that icon you may release the Record button.
5) Double click the file you downloaded earlier and run it. Follow all of the on-screen instructions, and when you get to the prompt where it asks you whether you would like to Format it, choose Yes. Once it is done, click Finish.
6) Disconnect the player and look at the screen. Several things will be displayed, and when you see Key Lock, System Shutdown, move the Hold switch on the top back to the left.
7) Turn the player on and watch the screen. If you see a Refresh Database Fail error, you will need to follow steps 1-7 again until you do not get the error. If it does not work the first time, it could take up to 3 times for it to work.
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2011 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
on Feb 10, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
1. Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Slide it to Hold, then turn it off again.)
2. Press and hold the Menu and Center (Select) buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears, about 6 to 8 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.
Tip: If you are having difficulty resetting your iPod, set it on a flat surface. Make sure the finger pressing the Select button is not touching any part of the click wheel. Also make sure that you are pressing the Menu button toward the outside of the click wheel, and not near the center.
If the above steps did not work, try connecting iPod to a power adapter and plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet, or connect iPod to your computer. Make sure the computer is turned on and isn't set to go to sleep. Try resetting the iPod while it is connected to power.
Feb 28, 2011 | Apple iPod Photo MP3 Player
Jun 01, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Apr 29, 2010 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Nov 16, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Jul 03, 2009 | Apple iPod nano MP3 Player
Feb 21, 2009 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Jan 05, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Dec 26, 2007 | Apple iPod 4th Generation MP3 Player
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!