Question about Toshiba (PA3212U) Wireless Adapter
What is your router? do you know the gateway of your router?
1. Know what is your gateway by using a pc that is online hardwire to your router
> On that pc- check your gateway by doing ipconfig- your DG is your gateway
2. Then access the configuration page of your router- ex. 192.168.1.1
> Use your browser and type your gateway there.
> It will ask for username and password. You should know that.
3. When your inside your router's configuration page-look for wireless tab, then look for wireless security- you should be able to see there your wep key.
4. Finally type in that wep key on your toshiba laptop. It might ask you to confirm, so type it twice. =)
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
To find your wep key...
1. type 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 something like that at your browser that is the default ip address of router.
2. if you cannot find the router try to push the reset button of the router then do step 1, after it will show configuration of router.
3. when you are at the router configuration go to wireless tab then there you go, you can fix there now ...
4. save those generated wep key it is your key to access the LAN connection.
Posted on Jan 23, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 8500 Notebook
Nov 13, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 30, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
Nov 29, 2009 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Jan 04, 2009 | Linksys WRT54GX2 Wireless-G Broadband...
Jan 04, 2009 | Dell TrueMobile 2300 Wireless Broadband...
Dec 25, 2008 | ASUS Eee PC 900 Notebook
Mar 23, 2018 | Option Computers & Internet
363 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: