Question about Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
MY DVD DRIVE DOESN'T PLAY PROPERLY NOW. IT JUST HAPPENED SUDDENLY WHILST I WAS WATCHING A MOVIE.
THE SYMPTOMS ARE THAT: -
1. The pace of both the picture and sound is inaccurate and jerky.
2. Sound and picture are often out of sync.
3. Jerkiness occur repeatedly, but sometimes the movie wont continue to play at all. The drive tries to spin up, pauses, tries to spin up again ? this goes on and on for several minutes and can?t be stopped (the drive won?t eject). When it finally stops and the drive ejects the disc will be burning hot.
4. You never know if/when (and why :mad: ) the movie will stop working in the middle.
Sometimes the problems are really bad, sometimes not so. At its worst the computer won?t play a disc at all. A disc that won?t play at all one day may at least be somewhat watchable the next.
6.Also, when i try to burn movies onto cd it takes much longer than usual.
7. You cant play audio on the laptop when the dvd drive is running.
DO I NEED TO BUY A NEW DVD DRIVE OR SOMETHING CAN YOU PLEASES HELP ME
Ok " get a CD/ DVD cleaning disk , you pop that in and it will clean the lens inside, and they don't cost much, but do so much
good. happy movie watching
Posted on Jan 22, 2008
I have just recently updated windows and its took my drive out again, comes up with Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. (Code 38)
Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.
Posted on Sep 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2014 | Dell Inspiron PC Laptops
Jan 28, 2013 | Compaq PC Laptops
Jan 12, 2013 | PC Laptops
Sep 01, 2011 | PC Laptops
Jun 23, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Dec 13, 2007 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
1,229 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: