- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
(3) LEDs on keyboard
(4) Fan or other indicators for life
(5) if keyboard and sound is of, try to connect external display.
(6) if you isolate the problem to screen, determine if the resolution is set correct and the display driver is updated.
(7) check LCD screen flex cable connector to motherboard.
(8) replace LCD is the screen or the cable or both if that is the issue.
1. Turn on your computer, and hold down delete. 2. In the BIOS window, look for the Boot Menu option. 3. Choose the QUICK BOOT to turn off memory test .4. Make sure the hard drive comes first in the BOOT ORDER. 5. Turn off any logo displays. 6. Restart
1. Open your Start menu. 2. Click Run 3. In the command screen type msconfig 4. In the system configuration utility,click either BOOT tab. 5.In the boot menu, change the default setting for Time Out from 30 to 5 seconds.
1. Click the Start button. 2. In the Start Search bar, type control userpasswords2 3. Load the User Accounts window 4. Uncheck User must enter user name passwords... 5. Click Apply
1.Click Start button and load the Control Panel 2. Under the Control Panel menu, click Programs. 3. Under the Windows Defender heading choose View currently running programs 4. Choose Startup Programs from the Category option 5. Remove Programs that you feel unnecessary for startup
How to disable this indexing service 1. Click on Start 2. Click Run 3. Type services.msc 4. Select Indexing Service and Double click on it. Select Manual under Startup Type. 5. Click Stop 6. Click OK
1. If you do not already have the Operating System (OS) software, download and burn it to a cd or make a flash drive bootable.
2. Put in the disk or plug in the flash drive and Turn off the computer.
3. Turn on the computer, and as soon as you see the samsung logo, Press Delete (around 3-5 times). And you should get to the BIOS screen.
4. In the bios, look for startup/boot options and set the first boot device to CDROM or if booting from a flash drive choose Removable Disk.
5. Save and quit the bios and the computer will reboot.
6. Once the computer passes the Power On Self Test (POST), it will automatically check for the first boot device (CD or Removable). If found, it will prompt you to boot from the boot disk. Press any key or Y for yes.
7. Follow the prompts from there.
NOTE: It is usually best practice to do a clean install removing any prior data from the hard drive.
Options 1 and 2 are internal hard drives. Option 3 is a USB flash drive, option 4 is a USB hard drive. Option 5 is a network boot protocol to boot from a local server. Option 6 is to boot from a USB CD drive.
If your computer does not boot in the current configuration, try selecting IDE1 instead of IDE0. One of those two drives has your operating system on it. If neither will boot, then you will need to install an operating system on one of them by inserting an install disc in a USB CD drive and selecting option 6.
to remove the hdd password do the follwing 1) Restart your computer. Note that during computer restart, the screen goes blank for 3 to 5 seconds. Text then appears and the operating system boots up. 2) As soon as the first text lines appear on the screen, press the "Del" key on your keyboard to enter the BIOS setup 3) Navigate to "Security" in the BIOS menu using the arrow keys on your keyboard 4) Navigate to the option "Hard Disk User Password" and press "Enter 5) Navigate to a hard drive, press "Enter" and select "Disable" to remove the hard drive password. 6) Press "F10" to save and exit the BIOS settings. Computer booting resumes.
1. Turn on your computer 2. press the proper key in order to enter bios setup while black screen in progress. this key may f2 or f8 3. investigate the boot device order 4. set the cdrom as #1 5. press f10 key to save and exit. 6. put a bootable installation CD/DVD into the cd/DVD reader's tray. 7. cut off the po-wer 9. power on the computer
if everything ok, the computer will check the cdrom device to boot and start booting from cd.
1. Turn off computer and unplug power cord.
2. Disconnect all external devices(open up the computer tower and then )
3. remove battery
4. press power button and hold for 10-15 seconds
5. plug power cord back into computer and press power button.
6. Check LED’s and listen for power supply fan.
7. If LED’s are on or power supply fan starts spinning, watch for boot screen
8. If coputer begins to turn on, turn it off.
9. Reconnect battery and external devices.
10. Press power button and make sure computer starts.