I cannot enter any matches anymore the process stops at getting match quality) thewn it tells me it cannot connect to player or if im playing a privte match it says cannot connect to host but the game seems to work fine when i make my own match
I can't refresh or load any server up when playing online. it keep saying "waiting for response from master server" why is this happening? did i touch something in my setting or what? It wasn't doing this before but now it's doing it. it just won't want to load any server for me.
This isnt a solution but a little problem of my own, when i want to quit a game once it has gone back to lobby it says exaclty the same as yours 'need an active connection' so i have to quit to the main menu and load it back up but as soon as i do that all the points i got in that match or every match before that (if with same lobby) resets! its starting to get really annoying i got to rank 37 eight times last night grrrrrrrr
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Firstly if you connect to the PSN via wireless router, the router maynot be able to cope with the BIT rate that is needed to play the game.
My suggestion is:
- That you are hard wired to the internet - i.e connected via a modem cable.
- Go to your ps3 system menu and check the internet connection.
(the PS3 will now check IP address etc and say that is enabled)
- If this is the case (which it should as you can connect to the internet browser)
- This time disconnect the modem cable and turn off the PS3 (in that order).
- Turn on the PS3.
- Carry out system check it will be unable to give a success as your not connected.
- Once complete reconnect cable and ensure that wired connection is selected.
- Carry out check again.....success should be shown.
(the reason you do this is to get both PS3 and server to communicate as if they have never met before so it sets up a new partnership)
gucciskills, this is a common problem if you have other people using your home internet connection at the same time. I have that problem every now and then even with no one on the home PC. It just means you are losing your connection. Try and reconfigure your router setting and see if that helps.