- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Are you trying to start a scan with a button on the printer / scanner?
With your pc on and the printer / scanner on, click on "my computer" if theres not an icon on your desktop you will have to click on "Start which is on the bottom left of the screen, then on either my computer or computer" You will see a list of drives but scroll down to see if there is an imaging device connected.
If you double click on the imaging device it will open up microsoft scanner and camera wizard, follow the instructions and it will scan..
Never mind. I went to http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/BSC/public/eu/eu_ot/en/model_top/colormfc/mfc210c_all.html?reg=eu&c=eu_ot&lang=en&prod=mfc210c_all and downloaded a program called "Brother Control Center"(version 2.4.2.) and now my scanner works just splendidly!
Hi, The all in one solution software you used in XP doen't work with Vista.
But you can still scan and copy by using Windows Photo Gallery.
1. Click on files tab at the top in Window Photo Gallery.
2. Click on import from camera or scanner.
3. Highlight your scanner icon (ie Brother MFC210c) then click import.
4. New scan window will popup, now you can preview or scan using this basic looking Vista utility.