Question about RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

2 Answers

Replacment bulb Do you have a part number for a replacement bulb for model HD52W59? I also need a diagram of the inside of the television. My email is

Posted by on

2 Answers

Re: Replacment bulb

I have the tubes for this TV. You can email me at

Posted on Mar 02, 2008

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 100 times.


    An expert who has answered 200 questions.

  • Expert
  • 208 Answers
Re: Replacment bulb

This unit is a crt rear projection tv and does not have a bulb or lamp. this unit has a red, blue and green crt. The only service manual for this unit is provided by RCA on cd or dvd.

Posted on Feb 05, 2008

Add Your Answer

0 characters

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


3 Points

Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need the owner's manual to my HD52W59 television

you can get the owners manual for free from just send them a email with your model number to

Oct 13, 2011 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

The main menu on my RCA hd52w59 keeps flashing on and off. I cannot get it to stop.

Thats almosy always caused by a bad small signal board. You can get replacment small signal boards from

Aug 20, 2011 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

Tv shuts off ,what causes this

The deflection board is the usual cause with that model. You can get replacment boards from

Feb 16, 2011 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

Tv wont turn on

sounds like you need a new bulb go to bestbuy with the brand name and model number and ask for a replacment bulb i just replaced mine it was bout 60 bucks

May 26, 2009 | Mitsubishi WD-62525 62" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Processing Board

go to the following link and leave them a email with the model number and what the problem is they have the parts youy need.

Jan 29, 2009 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

Where can you purchase parts for a hd52w59yx39????

go to this link and leave an email with your model number and what part youre needing they will be able to help you out.

May 11, 2008 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

4 Answers

I need a replacement tv screen for a rca hd52w59 itc222a

I have the 52" set of screens as well, if you still need them, email me @ or just reply here.

Feb 13, 2008 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

Sony 55wf655

you can get the full service manual that contains all the info on your model at the following link . They will also email it to you.

Feb 12, 2008 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-55WF655 36" Rear...

Not finding what you are looking for?
RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television Logo

255 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RCA Projection Televisions Experts

The Wyzzyrd

Level 2 Expert

83 Answers

D. E. Hev

Level 3 Expert

1059 Answers

Ron Dufek
Ron Dufek

Level 2 Expert

397 Answers

Are you a RCA Projection Television Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides