Question about Sony S2 Sports ZS-X3CP CD Boombox

3 Answers

Lost AC adapter

I misplaced the AC adapter quite some time ago and would like to purchase a replacement. Can someone tell me where I can get a replacement, what are the specs if I get a generic AC adapter at a shop like Radio Shack? Thanks.

Posted by on

3 Answers

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 397 Answers
Re: Lost AC adapter

Hey i have the same one, i use the old adapter from a playstation II or playstation should work,,,,,,sure fit and worked fine for years

Posted on Jan 21, 2008

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that has over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 3 Answers
Re: Lost AC adapter

I can't believe this went sooo long without a posted solution. I have the same problem, but my Brother has the same one so I was able to check his adapter. Also sony has the information online if you look for a bit.

Here's the info from the sony site: it's + in the middle - outside.

147943011 AC-X3CP AC ADAPTOR

  • Rated Input: 120V, 60Hz, 13W
  • Rated Output: 9V, 0.9A
  • Dimensions: 2 5/16 x 3 1/4 x 2 (w/h/d)
  • Color: Black
  • Posted on Apr 19, 2008

    • Level 2:

      An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


      An expert that got 5 achievements.


      An expert that has over 500 points.


      An expert who has answered 200 questions.

    • Expert
    • 226 Answers
    Re: Lost AC adapter

    Go to store where you bought your gadget.

    Posted on Jan 21, 2008

    Add Your Answer

    0 characters

    Uploading: 0%


    Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


    3 Points

    Related Questions:

    1 Answer

    I need to find a new ac adapter or at least the model number for it

    buy a 9VDC output AC adapter. You can use anu company's adapter, provided the voltage rating shoule be 9VDC 2Amps. OK.

    Dec 23, 2011 | Sony S2 Sports ZS-XN30 Radio/CD Boombox

    1 Answer

    I lost my ac adapter abd need a new one. Where can I get one for my Koss pc36?


    The ac adapter is a common adapter which you can get at any electrical sop close to you.

    Although, i don't no where you live but i believe you will get it in the nearest electrical shop.

    Thanks for contacting FixYa

    Aug 05, 2010 | Koss PC36 Cassette/CD Boombox

    1 Answer

    I have a CD-1095 model and misplaced my ac cord where can i purchase 0ne and at what cost? thanks

    Get one off an Auction Internet Site or i have one you can have. They dont cost much just about £3 .
    Its the Figure of 8 Cable your after.

    Apr 07, 2010 | Durabrand CD-109 Boombox

    1 Answer

    I accidently threw out the ac cord for my Jvc

    Go to . They will have a replacement for about $3.00.


    Jan 31, 2010 | JVC Boomboxes

    1 Answer

    Replacement AC adapter 10v

    Buy one of those. Then buy from same seller correspondin plug TIP that your Machine input takes in.

    May 27, 2009 | Emerson (025806027051) Radio/CD Boombox

    3 Answers

    CFD-S300 Sony Boombox lost power cord

    Purchase online at, parts and accessories.

    Jan 03, 2008 | Sony CFD-S300 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox

    Not finding what you are looking for?
    Sony S2 Sports ZS-X3CP CD Boombox Logo

    Related Topics:

    2,260 people viewed this question

    Ask a Question

    Usually answered in minutes!

    Top Sony Boomboxes Experts

    The Knight
    The Knight

    Level 3 Expert

    66463 Answers


    Level 2 Expert

    136 Answers


    Level 3 Expert

    93895 Answers

    Are you a Sony Boombox Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

    Answer questions

    Manuals & User Guides