Question about HP iPAQ h6315/h6365 Pocket PC
This IPAQ will not support 3rd party battery manufacturers. Ensure you are using an original HP battery. You usually can use the battery one time--but when the charge runs out, so does your luck.
Most of the time you will get an on-screen warning that the battery will not be able to charge when you use a 3rd party battery. If you are using an original, you might need a new battery--they do wear out after time--too-old batteries no longer hold a charge.
Posted on Apr 18, 2008
Try removing the battery from the phone and charge it individually using the charger. Let it charge for several hours and then insert it back into the phone.
It should turn on ... if not using a pin press the reset (located on the left side of the phone with screen facing you).
Note: To remove the batter, set the "lock/unlock" setting on the battery cover to "unlock". You can use the stylus to set it to unlock. After re-inserting the battery, make sure you set it to lock again otherwise the phone will not turn on.
Posted on Apr 06, 2008
Brand new ipaq 6340 4 official batteries, none will charge past 1% the reason for this is that the ipaq is one of the shittest pda phones on the market, its a kids toy, if your gonna get a smartphone get something which isnt so **** LIKE A ******* PC!!! why do we want to browse internet on a 3inch screen??? cos we all have small *****'s and like to feel tough with a pda im a geek but ******* its **** my advice dont waste £300 on this, i sold my 2 on ebay for £350 each to some poor sad pathetic arse haha
Posted on May 13, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2017 | HP iPAQ rx1950 Pocket PC
NOTE: The amber charge light blinks while the battery is recharging and turns solid (nonblinking) when the battery is fully charged.In the event of a low backup battery warning, charge the unit immediately before removing the main battery to avoid data loss. To view the amount of charge left in the backup battery, tap Start, Settings, the System tab, and Power.
Charging with the universal desktop cradle and AC adapter Use the universal desktop cradle to charge the HP iPAQ Pocket PC, or synchronize the HP iPAQ Pocket PC with a computer.
Follow these steps to charge the HP iPAQ Pocket PC using the universal desktop cradle:
- Plug the AC adapter into an electrical outlet and connect the other end of the AC adapter to the AC connector on the universal desktop cradle.
- Connect the serial or USB cradle cable into the appropriate port on the desktop PC.Figure : Connecting with the cradle
- Slide the bottom of the HP iPAQ Pocket PC into the cradle and push firmly to seat it.CAUTION: To avoid damaging the HP iPAQ Pocket PC or the cradle, make sure the pins are aligned before pushing the HP Pocket PC into the cradle.
Figure : Charging with the universal desktop cradle
- AC adapter into electrical outlet
- AC adapter into universal desktop cradle
- HP iPAQ Pocket PC into cradleNOTE: The amber charge light blinks while the battery is recharging and turns solid (nonblinking) when the battery is fully charged.There are stabilizers located in the universal desktop cradle that assist in aligning the unit when there is no expansion pack attached. When placing the HP iPAQ Pocket PC with an expansion pack attached into the universal desktop cradle, the stabilizers will be pushed down by the expansion pack. To release the stabilizers for use without an expansion pack, press the button on the back of the cradle.
Charging with the optional USB Autosync cable Charge the HP iPAQ Pocket PC using the optional USB Autosync cable by connecting the Autosync cable to the HP Pocket PC and the personal computer. The HP Pocket PC will be charged using power from the personal computer.
For more information on charging the HP Pocket PC using the optional USB autosync cable, from the Today screen, tap Start, Settings, the Systemtab, Power, the USB Charging tab, Settings, and Help.
Charging a low battery The HP iPAQ Pocket PC will not turn on if the battery has a low charge (less than 3.2 Volts). Fully charge the battery prior to using the HP Pocket PC.
If the charge on the battery goes below the 3.2 Volts as a result of not being connected to the universal desktop cradle or the AC adapter, no damage will occur to the battery. However, the HP iPAQ Pocket PC charge indicator light will not flash until the battery reaches the minimum charge of 3.2 Volts and a normal reset is performed.
Follow these steps to charge and reset the HP iPAQ Pocket PC:
Keep the HP iPAQ Pocket PC connected to the universal desktop cradle or AC adapter when it is not in use.
- Connect the HP iPAQ Pocket PC to an A/C power supply.
- Charge the battery to the minimum level of 3.2 Volts (this will take 5 to 30 minutes depending on the current charge level).
- Perform a normal reset by using the stylus to lightly press the Reset button on the bottom of the HP iPAQ Pocket PC.
- Turn on the HP iPAQ Pocket PC.
Aug 25, 2017 | HP iPAQ H1945 Pocket PC
Mar 10, 2009 | HP iPAQ 614 Business Navigator 2.8-tft...
Oct 16, 2008 | HP iPAQ hw6965 Smartphone
Jan 25, 2008 | HP iPAQ RX3115 Pocket PC
Dec 29, 2007 | HP iPAQ H5550 Pocket PC
Jun 23, 2012 | HP iPAQ h6315/h6365 Pocket PC
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: