Question about Cell Phones
PLEASE CAN U TELL ME HOW TO UNLOCK MY PHONE ITS FIXED TO VIRGIN NETWORK AND I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PUT ANY SIM IN IT THANKS
I bought this off ebay never worked for me,but try it you never know..............................
1. First do a CUSTOM reset: *2767*2878# (star 2767 star 2878 hash)
turn off the phone
2. take out the battery and sim and put wrong network SIM and insert a half of it,
so it won't ask for network password and shows "Insert SIM" message.
Now put the battery ,and switch the phone on .(phone shows "Insert SIM" message.)
3.With out turning off the phone push the sim fully in. At this stage the phone is still asking to "Insert SIM"
4. Make a FULL reset by typing: *2767*3855#(star 2767 star 3855 hash)
5. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" sim inside.
6. Make a Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
(star 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros star 8zeros hash)
7. Now Disable network lock By typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
(hash 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros hash)
Phone is unlocked (check with *#7465625#)
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
Hi I just got on to Virgin about my problem, same as above, and they are sending me out a free PAYG sim which I can use with my phone. If you top up £10 each month you get 300 free texts and with £15 you get 6oo free texts so seems to me not a bad way to go Hope this was helpful
Posted on Sep 13, 2009
Try turning off caps lock.
Posted on May 07, 2008
Go to your local mobile shop, they will unlock it.
Posted on Mar 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 25, 2009 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Mar 30, 2009 | Samsung SGH2100SGH600V300 Unlock/Unlocking...
Nov 21, 2008 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Aug 06, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Apr 16, 2008 | Samsung SGH2100SGH600V300 Unlock/Unlocking...
Jan 23, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Oct 23, 2016 | LG Cell Phones
1,222 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!