A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
use purge for installed apps. And dpkg -l ' grep ^rc (this command will show you a list of apps configuration files still left in the system from uninstalled app) dpkg --purge <appname> (This will remove it)
MAKE YOUR S60 DEVICE FASTER AND RECOVER RAM .....CONTD....
1. While accessing the default app manager( Uninstaller ). It normally takes a lot of time to scan though the uninstaller files if you have lots of apps already installed. It may even give you a 'memory full unable to remove' error as well. Same could be shown while installing. Soln. A simple solution to this is browse though using a file explorer and go to c:\system\install and e:\system\install\ later You will find the uninstaller files in the above directories. All you have to do is to create a subdirectory probably as below c:\system\install\Bypass e:\system\install\Bypass\ Normally in the install folder there would a quite a few apps which you would not be uninstalling/reinstalling frequently(non-frequent updates). All you have to do is mark these files, (These files have an *.sis extention.) cut them and paste them in the Bypass folder we created inside the install folder. You can also delete duplicate unsinstaller files( files of same app but different version-Dont delete anything if youre not sure) This will make sure that the app manager( Uninstaller ) does not scan through most of the files as they are in the bypass folderand saves time and memory while uninstalling. You may open the app manager( Uninstaller ) and check how fast it opens scans and uninstalls. Now in future if you have to remove any application which is in the bypass folder, then cut it from the bypass folder and get itunder install and open the app manager( Uninstaller ) and remove. It takes an effort here but it will save time more often. 2. Boot faster and save memory Soln. Another one, but be more careful. There is a folder called c:\system\recogs\ and e:\system\recogs\ These folders contain *.mdl files which normally start on reboot by which reboot is delayed and they consume some RAM memory as well. Now there are certain license manager files and other app files, you need to start while starting the phone, leave them asit is. But you will find other files like quicksheet.mdl etc which is not needed to start on reboot. Such files can be marked and placed into a subdirectory \Bypass under recogs and restart the phone, which will save time and memory as well. Do it for both c:\ and e:\ carefully. Later on as required you may bring files from \Bypass to recogs. Tips- If you get App closed **** error on startup/reboot. This is just the trick for you. Dont delete anything if youre not sure. Caution: If you're not sure of something-Dont do it, unless you are experimenting at your own risk.
THE "TO DO" TRICK
Guys i don't know if this works, whether it is true or just a placebo. Find out yourself by trying it.
1.) Change your phone's date to the 01.05.2005
2.) Go to the calendar
3.) Now we need to create two new* to-do's (Options > New entry > To-do)
4.) These two to-do's need to have the following information:
- 1. To-do:
*.Subject:Speed *.Due date:04.08.2005 *.Priority: High
There can be an instance in your life, when you might delete any single SMS or all the SMSs in your mobile phone by mistake. And worst of all, you needed them badly. They were important and now they are disappeared into a thin air. You can easily save yourself from facing such a situation in case you are proud owner of a Windows mobile device. SMSSyncUp is a WM application that will help you to sync up/backup your SMSs to your gmail account from your device.
How To Use SMSSyncUp :
1. Install it 2. Choose your Gmail Account. 3. Open the application, and fill the Send To: with the gmail id to which you want to backup sms. 4. Go to Menu “Login”(it is not an actual login, you need to configure your Gmail account for it). 5. Login should enable the SMS folders dropdown with all your SMS folders. 6. Select the folder to backup. 7. Go to Menu “Sync SMS Folder”. This should start the message conversion to mail format. Progress will be displayed. 8. On completion it will prompt and then ask you if you want to sync. 9. Syncing would send Emails with Subject IMAPSMS| :Sender and the body will contain Message and time, the subject should help you to create proper rules in your gmail account.
since you tried everything..let me give yu the ultimate solution
1.go to file manager and backup phone on memory card and remove it 2.go to settings<phone managment<factory settings 3.enter password and reset the phone 4.after resetting insert memory card and restore
go to message settings and check the location of the message storage if its on memory card then select to phone memory if its on phone memory then change its to memory card...if problem not solved then reset your phone setting
If there are sd card error, you cannot format your sd card. you may get messages like
"No SD memory card inserted" messages appears when using digital cameras, "A media card hard been inserted that contains errors. Do you wish to repair the Media Card now?" You can read the files on SD memory card, but you cannot write new files or you cannot edit files on SD memory card, "Access denied", when SD card is corrupted or broken,
you may have to format the memory card by going onto extras then memory card and then format memory card that didn't work so i put it in my sisters phone and formated it there and put it back in my phone and it worked
1. Exit Acrobat.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type: %APPDATA%\Adobe\Acrobat\ into the Open text box. Click OK.
3. Right-click either the 6.0 or 7.0 folder, and choose Delete.
4. Start Acrobat and attempt to print. Note:Acrobat preference files contain application settings such as toolbar arrangements. When you restart Acrobat, new preferences are created automatically based on application defaults. Deleting preference files will not result in the loss of saved documents.
Or, if u have having Quarkexpress in your machine update the version. Quarkexpress also creates PDF files, maybe this is where it was created from
wipe your MMC card metal contacts carefully and insert it again, this happen beacause your mobile cant able to detect MMC from tour phone one big reason behind that is there is thin layer beatween MMC metal contact and phone cocnnectors contacts. so wipe that metal contacts of MMC and your problem will solved.
I had a 3650 and I get this error often. What I do is visit the celfone shops and have the operating system reinstalled. There's not much you can do on your part as every button you press leads to the system application error.