Question about Televison & Video
There are two types of screens used on this chassis.
Model 1 - with one piece frame around screen.
1. Remove the front grill cloth assembly and remove four
(4) screws along the bottom of the screen frame.
2. Pull out slightly on the bottom of the screen frame and lift
up and out on the top of the screen frame (and screen) to
Model 2 - with wood piece securing top of screen.
1. Remove the screw access cover plug from each side (near
top) of the TV and remove one screw from each side.
2. Pull up on the wooden strip and remove.
3. The screen can now be lifted out of the tracks and
Posted on Jan 22, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2010 | RCA P52930BL 52" Rear Projection...
May 06, 2010 | RCA P52926 52" Rear Projection Television
Mar 31, 2010 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...
Dec 03, 2009 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...
Aug 10, 2009 | RCA P52926 52" Rear Projection Television
Apr 13, 2008 | RCA P52937 52" Rear Projection Television
Nov 06, 2007 | RCA P52937 52" Rear Projection Television
Sep 25, 2018 | Televison & Video
1,221 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!