Question about LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
I bought a 1GB memory card to put already downloaded music on to use in my phone (lg chocolate)... i've tried 4 different programs, yahoo music jukebox, itunes, windows media player, & real player to save the songs on my card, it's not working... the man @ verizon recommended windows media player, but the only music it brings up is music that was downloaded along time ago. i've tried all the options to find my libary of music, but nothing current comes up. when i try yahoo jukebox (which is what i use to put music on my mp3 player) i keep getting a "Device Tracking Failed" error... when i searched the error it states "A problem has occurred in retrieving the Digital Rights Management machine identification. Contact Microsoft product support."
any suggestions are appriciated!!!
1. Put a micro SD card into your phone. (Make sure it's blank)
2. Format the card from your phone. To do this go into "Menu//Settings & Tools//Memory//Card Memory" then click on "Options" that should open the format screen. Enter your security code (usually the last four digits of your cell #) and format the card.
3. Exit all menu screens by pressing the "End" button and remove your card.
4. Insert your card back into your PC. It should recognize the card and open a "Removable Disk" window. (if not, manually open this window by clicking on "Start//My Computer//drive E: or F:" , they might vary depending on your computer set-up.
5. You should see a folder named "my_music". That's where you are going to drag your music files into.
6. DO NOT open any media player. Just find the location of your music FILES. Usually if you click on "Start//My Music" your music FILES will be stored there.
7. Simply drag and drop music FILES into the folder that I listed on #5. DO NOT drag an albulm. It won't work. Just the music file.
Posted on Feb 04, 2008
Ok get a title song you rmember downloading (exemple,billytalent) hit at the buttom of you desktop!
2. theres the search option there!
3.type in the name of the song you remember choose audio file search!
once you see the song there you should the file path or where the file is located ! once you know where the music is open that foleder and open the mamory card folder drag and drop the songs for one folder to another thats the way i do it!
Posted on Jan 24, 2008
I OWN A CHOCOLATE PHONE I GOT THE KIT FROM VERIZON'S WEBSITE FOR 19.99 I USED THE USB CORD TO TRANFER MY SONGS TO MY PHONE USING THE CORD WITH THE MEMORY CARD INSIDE OF THE PHONE USING WMP11 AND SYNCKING MY MUSIC STRAIT TO THE PHONE ALWAYS REFRESH THE DEVICE TO SYNC ALL UR SONGS I TRYED TO DOWNLOAD SONGS STRAIT TO THE MEMORY CARD USING WMP11 BUT IT WONT WORK YOU HAVED TO USED THE CORD AND USE THE SYNC PROGRAM IN YOUR PHONE
Posted on Feb 03, 2008
I can solve it buy juSt go to put music on phone now and it will help u very good it help me.......u should try it hahahahahahahah goood luck hahahahahah lol
Posted on Aug 26, 2009
Did the memory card come with a USB adapter? I have one and easily transfered files that I play on Media Player to the card. With the card it has folders so I had to figure out that I had to move them into the files in order for it to work. Hope that helps.
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
Put the memory card into your phone, then formate it...then put they card into your computer open anything that will sync to the card. Then i took the card out of the computer and put it back in and went to my computer and the drive, and there were folders there for my music and videos and such....i hope this helped somewhat i had the same problem
Posted on Feb 01, 2008
I have a prob with my mini iphone, i can't seem to send any file to it, keep saying the disk is full, yet nothing is on it
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2009 | LG Vu CU920 Cellular Phone
Mar 30, 2009 | LG enV VX9900 Cellular Phone
Jan 02, 2009 | LG enV VX9900 Cellular Phone
Mar 11, 2008 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Jan 18, 2008 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Dec 26, 2007 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
13,211 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: