I just got a i68 - having 2 problems is there a way to change the screen shut down time? I start doing something and the screen goes black (if I push the start button 2 times it goes back to where I was - just a pain. My plantronics bluetooth has alot of static on it( it did connect). My i68 asked for a code for my plantronics but I have had that for 2 years and have no idea about a code.
Thanks for any help.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Simple solution that usually works with this phone. Simply hold the side volume button down in the UP position until you see a little blue screen and then press the volume button DOWN and the calibration screen should appear. This should unfreeze you.
This is an option for the TomTom. If you enter the Options, there should be something about Power Save features. In there, you will see options to shut off the screen, and you can have it do so after a certain time, once a certain speed is reached etc. Just change the time in which it turns itself off to never and you're fixed.
We had the same problem on both of our new sciphones. After long hours of research we finally found an easy solution to it so hope this helps.
1) Shut down your phone completely (you will know because a red sign will come up on your phone and you have to confirm that you are shutting it down).
2) Take our your battery and then your sim card
3) Make sure that your sim card is in the right way. (It has to be on the highest slot, not the one closest to the bottomof the phone, and the metal plates have to be facing down, or towards the phone).
4) Reinsert your battery and then start your phone up again
5) Go to restore factory settings and plug in the code 1122 when it asks for one. NOTE: Your phone will reboot, and when it turns on it should be okay.
We tried everything and this is the only thing that worked. We had t-mobile sim cards for both phones and it worked fine. Good luck!
DLP Projection tv, Models WD-57731, The tv powers on but the screen remains black, the audio comes on but after approximately 30-40 seconds,the audio starts to skip and then the entire tv system shuts down. I reset it a few times but that doesn't change the problem
does the led flash when you try to power it up? If so let me know the number of flashes. From your description I would suggest 1 of 2 things happened. (1) The Convergence amp ICs have shorted and blown the 5 amp fuse on the G board, or (2) the red CRT has shorted shutting the set down. Check the fuse and if blown replace the fuse and disconnect the Red CRT PC board from the RED CRT and try powering up the set. If it powers up without shutting down then unplug the set and rehook the RED crt pc board and try again if it shuts down the reds shorted. But if it still wont start with the CRT unhooked or blows the fuse Change the Convergence ICs