Question about Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
You will need to open the control center program which is installed when you install the printer on your computer.
Start, all programs, Brother, control center. Click on configuration then scan then file. There are two tabs at the top, change the paper size at bottom of each to ledger and press ok.
Posted on Mar 28, 2010
Scan to media is (I found) scanning to a USB drive. Try inserting a USB drive in the USB port, and "Scan to Media" should appear.
Posted on May 21, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2011 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
CHANGE CONTROLCENTER CONFIGURATION
1. Open ControlCenter. START -> (ALL) PROGRAMS -> BROTHER -> XXX-XXXX (Model of machine) -> CONTROLCENTER. An icon will appear in the system tray by the clock. You may have to click this icon to launch the program.
2. Click CONFIGURATION -> SCAN -> FILE (or any other scanning option youare using)
3. Under Software Button, change Document Size to LEDGER 11 x 17 in.
4. Under Device Button, change Document Size to LEDGER 11 x 17 in.
5. Click OK
6. Place document on the Brother machine.
7. To initiate the scan, left click on FILE (or any other scanning option you selected in step 1). This issue should now be resolved.
May 18, 2011 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Jan 16, 2011 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Dec 06, 2010 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Oct 29, 2010 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Jun 17, 2010 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Jun 02, 2010 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Aug 28, 2009 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Apr 18, 2009 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
3,044 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: