All the lights and buttons on the control panel work ok,but when the green start button is pressed there is its normal bleep and then nothing.I was told the door interlocks on this model are suspect so i have replaced it but it has not cured the fault.There are no fault codes being shown.Any help gratefully recieved.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Power off means a short circuit. Either the PC controller board has a defective part or the safety electronic / shut down protection has indicated a fault and opens to prevent a fire, electrical damage, or other condition.
1. Turn the printer on.
2. When the memory starts counting on the control panel, press and hold the green SELECT button. Continue to hold green SELECT button until all three Control Panel LED's are illuminated and on solid.
3. Release the green SELECT button.
4. The control panel will display SELECT LANGUAGE.
5. Press the DOWN ARROW button until control panel displays COLD RESET.
6. Press green SELECT button. The printer will perform a cold reset and then continue its power-on sequence.
if green light is flashing . the power is ok / look to bad interlock( door ) and bad touch control . some times it the connection to the main control moduel ( ck this ist's very common . / hope some of these help ****
Several problems were found
1. the touch panel PCB board had tracks which were damaged by moisture and had it repaired for $50 (Aus); this affected the advance function on the washing machine.
2. Controller motor was replaced with a rebuilt one (since the touch panel kept on shutting down).
3. Make sure that the wire holding the harness reed switch is tight (this I think controls the level in the washing machine).
Canon IP 2000 / reset
1. Turn off printer 2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button. 3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go. 4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go. 5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking. 6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times. 7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more. 8. Your printer should respond as normal..
payload. Close the door. Press off, then press on. Then enter a program
starting by selecting the fabric and the others as usual. Do not press start,
instead press the slip button to advance the programme to the very last phase,
ie drain and empty. Then press start. It will perform this operation with no
load and pump out the “no water”. This part takes 5 minutes. After the 5 mins
the programme will end and the machine will beep annoyingly, but the computer
will be reset and you can clear the program and use the machine as normal.
the same problem. The stupid computer inside remembers the program whilst it’s
off and unplugged. What has happened is you accidently pressed start and start
again to pause it in very quick succession. This confuses the computer and it
thinks that a program is in progress. This is why it wants to close the door. There
is no problem with the latch (unless it is a separate problem). You have to let
it play out a program to reset it, which is why you can play the very last “drain”
there’s a way to reset the computer either by a secret button combo or shorting
out two pins from the computer box. I don’t know. If someone knows this please