Question about Home
Please follow the below steps -
1. Press in the safety lock located at the top of the hot water safety valve. The safety lock, if installed properly, is behind the actual hot water handle and flush against the wall. The safety lock must be depressed to move the safety valve.
2. Turn the circular dial of the safety valve clockwise to increase the temperature of the water. The safety valve, when attached, can only turn half way to the right (clockwise), effectively limiting the temperature to 90 percent of what your pipes are capable of without the safety valve.
3. Turn the circular dial to the left (counterclockwise) to activate the safety valve and reduce the maximum temperature the faucet is capable of. This in effect limits the amount of hot water that is mixed with cold water. You will always get a certain amount of cold water even if the cold water handle is in the "off" position.
Posted on Dec 12, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2014 | Grohe 19 615 Zb0 Geneva Thermostatic Valve...
1. Turn thermostat handle (L) to the 100 °F (38 °C) safety
check, see fig. .
2. Unscrew handle (N) or lever (O).
3. Unscrew cap (M).
4. Pull off thermostat handle (L).
5. Remove screws (H) and escutcheon (G), see fig. .
6. Close both isolation valves (I).
7. Pull sleeve (F) from the mixer shank by pressing
down the tongue (D2), see fig. .
8. Extract clamp (D1).
9. Pull stop ring (D) until resistance is encountered
(approximately 3/8" [10mm]), see fig. .
10. Unscrew stop ring (D) complete with regulator
11. Unscrew thermoelement (47 050, 47 582) with 24mm
open-ended wrench, see page 2.
It is not too clear to me, but I'm not looking at it. lol
Dec 14, 2010 | Grohe Grohmix Thermostat Valve & Trim -...
Nov 10, 2010 | Grohe Grohmix Thermostat Valve & Trim -...
Jun 28, 2010 | Grohe Grohmix Thermostat Valve & Trim -...
May 09, 2010 | Grohe Grohmix Thermostat Valve & Trim -...
Jan 23, 2010 | Grohe Grohtherm Thermostatic Rough-In...
Jan 23, 2010 | Grohe Integrated 1/2'' Shower Thermostatic...
Jan 19, 2009 | Grohe Grohtherm Thermostatic Rough-In...
Jun 24, 2018 | Home
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!