Question about Apple iTunes
1. Go to your manufactor's website.
2. There should be a search bar on the top of there website.
3. click in the search bar and enter your model number of the
computer or you can enter hardware model.
4. After you hit you come accross to technical support page click on
5. There should be a word pertaining drivers click on that.
6. Finally, click download and download the correct version of driver for
Posted on Dec 12, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2010 | Apple iTunes
Nov 24, 2009 | Apple iTunes
Oct 26, 2009 | Apple iTunes
Jul 09, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5920 AS5920 Notebook
Apr 29, 2009 | Apple iTunes
Feb 14, 2009 | Apple iTunes
Jan 28, 2009 | Apple iTunes
Dec 24, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
Dec 14, 2008 | Apple iTunes
196 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: