Question about Nokia 6670 Handheld
I got Nokia 6670 unit like 3 years but last week thise error apear:
Start-up Failed Contact retailer
How can i do for resolve?
Try this tricks....
If you encounter situation like below on your 6670,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6670! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your 6670phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;
Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a NOKIA turns to white screen LCD!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6670 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
but still you have the prob. Contact Re-tailer
go to the Cellphone Shop nearby and try to re-program your mobile or Hardware...
Thank you for rating this Tip.
Posted on Jan 21, 2008
START UP FAILD CONTACT RETAILER how to remove from nokia6670
Posted on Sep 20, 2008
Boz........gmn cranya mmprbaiki start-up failed contact retailer......?????????????????????
Posted on May 26, 2009
It also worked on my 6680. thank you very much bro.
Posted on Feb 15, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2012 | Nokia 6680 Handheld
Apr 17, 2010 | Nokia 3230
Jun 02, 2009 | Nokia 6670 Handheld
Feb 23, 2009 | Nokia 3230
Jan 18, 2009 | Nokia 6630 Handheld
352 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!