Question about HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Even though you have performed the hard reset procedure, give this a try:
1. Before pulling the power connector, depress and hold the # and the 6 and them hold down from here on;
2. Pull the power plug, Count to 30 before proceeding, with # and 6 still depressed;
3. Reinsert the power plug with # AND 6 still held down until machine powers down, about 30 more seconds or so.
4. Machine eventually resets (turns off). Please note:. ALL settings have been erased including fax and wireless, so you need to set them up at the end, below. OK to release # and 6 now.
5. Press power button. Will come up quickly to the do-not-unplug-power warning, hit OK. Machine will now go through 2 minutes of initialization.
6. If you use wireless, do the wireless setup from NETWORK menu and print the network report which confirms connection as well as that it can print.
7. Set up FAX if needed.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 12, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 20, 2012 | NAD Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 28, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 02, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 24, 2009 | ECS C51GM-M Motherboard
Jul 08, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 06, 2007 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 28, 2016 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: