Question about Olevia 237T 37 in. LCD TV
Seems that the company went bankrupt last year and their website (where you would have had to go to download their firmware) is no longer in operation. I think that means you're out of luck, unfortunately :(
I sure wish I had known that before I bought my own Olevia set that needs service now, but at the time I found lots of good reviews of the sets but no news of bankruptcy ever came up.
Posted on Dec 14, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
It can be difficult to get things right on the first try. With that truism in mind, Vizio Incorporated includes USB ports on their televisions that you can use to load firmware updates onto the television. Vizio has released firmware updates only for certain television models, and the instructions for installing firmware updates vary slightly by model. To upgrade your television's firmware, you need to download and copy firmware drivers to a USB flash drive and then read and follow Vizio's specific installation instructions for your model.
1. Connect the USB flash drive to your computer
2. Click the "Start" button, and click the "My Computer" icon.
3. Right-click the flash drive, and click "Format" in the menu
4. Select "FAT32" in the drop-down menu, and click the "OK" button. Windows will format your USB flash drive with the FAT32 file system.
5. Open your Web browser, and navigate to the Vizio support Web site at www.vizio.com/support.
6. Click the "Select Your Product" drop-down menu, and select your model of Vizio television from the list. A new page will open that displays available downloads for your television
7. Click the "Firmware Update" link, and save the firmware update file to your computer.
8. Click the "Firmware Instructions" link, and read the instructions specific to your Vizio television model.
9. Right-click the file that you downloaded, click "Rename," and then rename the file to the exact name that is specified in the firmware instructions 10. Right-click the file, and click "Send to" > "E: USB Drive" or whichever drive letter corresponds to your flash drive. The firmware update file is copied to your USB drive 11. Right-click the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon on the right side of the Windows task bar, and eject the device from your computer
12. Disconnect the USB drive, and plug it in to your Vizio TV's USB port.
13. Follow the steps in the firmware instructions to install the firmware update to your television.
Only you can find is the problem with firmware by udating the frimware of your tv. ok
Aug 05, 2011 | Vizio E420VL 42 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Jul 09, 2011 | Motorola Mobility MOTOROKR E6
Feb 17, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Oct 20, 2010 | HP LaserJet CM1312 All-In-One Printer
May 17, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-NS240E/W Notebook
Jan 21, 2008 | Creative Labs MuVo Micro N200 MP3 Player
May 06, 2007 | Creative Labs MuVo Micro N200 MP3 Player
Jan 27, 2007 | Creative Labs MuVo Micro N200 MP3 Player
Feb 02, 2007 | Creative Labs MuVo Micro N200 MP3 Player
Jan 26, 2016 | Olevia 237T 37 in. LCD TV
651 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: