Question about Kitchen Appliances - Others
It could be carbon buildup, or it could be the oxygen depletion sensor that turns the unit off for your safety if the oxygen levels in the dwelling drop too low.
Try placing the unit hear a window with the window cracked open. Fire it up and see if it behaves differently. Fossil fuel space heaters can be dangerous in very cold weather because they consume large amounts of oxygen and can cause carbon monoxide poisoning - be careful.
A window should always be kept cracked in the are where the heater is operated.
Posted on Dec 12, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2014 | All-Pro Kerosene Garage Shop Heaters - All...
Jan 04, 2013 | Heating & Cooling
Dec 20, 2012 | Heating & Cooling
Dec 28, 2010 | Reddy HEATER RH125T 125,000-BTU...
Nov 27, 2010 | Reddy Kerosene Heater with Thermostat:...
Oct 18, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Mar 31, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Jan 09, 2008 | Heating & Cooling
May 23, 2018 | The Kitchen Appliances - Others
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: