Try a code search method. If the remote have codes for your TV, you will won. It is a time taking procedure. Check it. Here the procedure is.
If after trying "Direct Code Entry" your device does not respond, or if your
brand is not listed, try doing a search of the code library for your code by
following these steps.
- Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
- Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then
release the SETUP button.
- Press and release the desired Mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator
blinks once, then stays on.
- Press the CHANNEL UP button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to
be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit.
- Press and release MUTE to install the code. The indicator light goes off.
Most users will want to store VCR codes under the VCR button, Cable codes
under CBL, etc. If you want to store a VCR code under CBL, etc., first follow
the procedure for Direct Code Entry and press CBL in step 2 of Direct Code
Entry, then enter ANY VCR code in step 3 of Direct Code Entry. Then follow the
steps above for Code Search.
IDENTIFYING CODES FOUND USING THE SEARCH PROCEDURE
- Press and hold the SETUP until the LED indicator lights steadily. Release
- Press the mode button that matches the equipment you want to identify. The
LED blinks once.
- Press and release SETUP. The LED blinks once.
- To find the first digit, press each number button from 0 to 9 until the LED
blinks. The number you pressed is the first digit of the code.
- Press each number button from 0 to 9 again as above to find the second
- Press each number button from 0 to 9 again as above to find the third digit.
- Press each number button in turn to find the fourth digit. When the fourth
digit has been found, the LED goes out