Question about Samsung LE40B650T2 40 in. Full HD Crystal LCD TV
I want to control my Samsung TV volume using my virgin media remote
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To set up the volume control on your Telewest remote control, to be able to change the TV volume, please follow the instructions below.
1. Using the table below find your make of TV and the code which matches it.
2. Press and hold down Volume + and mute on your remote control at the same time for at least three seconds, until the green light in the top right-hand corner of your remote control flashes twice.
3. Release the buttons and enter the first four digit code from the table below. (You must do this within ten seconds).
4. As you enter the first three digits the green light on your remote control will give a short blink.
5. As you enter the fourth digit, the green light will flash twice to confirm that the volume is set.
If setting the volume is not successful, please repeat the above steps with the second or third codes from the table below.
Samsung 0065, 0584, 0037
Posted on Nov 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2015 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Jul 14, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 18, 2011 | Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV
On blu ray remote control hold down TV Power+01 at the
same time. If the TV turns off the controller is programmed. If not, try TV Power+02,
+03, +04, +05, +06, +07, +08, +09. Different TV BRAND??? ...TRY http://remotes.com/remotes/documents/Samsung/AK59-00104K.pdf
Sep 16, 2010 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Jul 27, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 11, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 24, 2009 | Samsung LE37R72B 37 in. HD-Ready LCD...
May 10, 2008 | Samsung HCJ655W TV
Jul 15, 2014 | Samsung LE40B650T2 40 in. Full HD Crystal...
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: